Contracts & Loans
- Canceling a Contract and 3 Day Right to Cancel
- Many contracts can be cancelled within certain time limits. You can’t always cancel a contract, but there are times when you can.
- Collection Agencies
- What to do if you are contacted by a collection agency. Things they can and cannot do. How to stop them from contacting you.
- Signing a Contract
- What to know and do before you sign a contract.
- Co-signing for Someone Else
- If you co-sign a contract for a friend or relative, you must pay if they don’t.
- Spanish Language Contracts
- If you speak to the salesperson in Spanish, some purchases require that you get a copy of the contract in Spanish.
- Payday Lenders
- Check cashers that loan you money - for a fee.
- Car Title Loans
- A car title loan is a loan in which you (the borrower) give your carís title in exchange for a short-term, high-interest loan.